Yesterday, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Laura at Grimm’s Furry Tail. I wanted to thank her for nominating me, even though I’m not sure I deserve the honor. Be sure to check out her blog, where she writes about life with her three dogs (who are adorable, by the way).
Sometimes I feel like I’m writing this blog more for me than anything. It’s easy to forget sometimes that I have more than one or two followers!
Now, there are a few things I have to do to make this all official and whatnot.
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- I really want my next dog to be a rescue pit bull.
- I love to read. I use Goodreads to track the books I’ve read. My goal this year was 70 books. Don’t think I’m going to meet my goal this year.
- I was so late to the George R. R. Martin Game of Thrones party. I didn’t know what I was missing!
- I admire Elizabeth I. She was a strong woman at a time in history where strong women weren’t appreciated.
- I never know what to buy people for Christmas or birthdays.
- I wasn’t a dog person until we got our Akita in 2003. He made me a dog person.
- I don’t have the greenest of thumbs, but I’ve somehow managed to keep all but one of my plants alive. The one that died was staying with my mother at the time (we were moving), so that’s not really my fault.